Virat Kohli is a name that needs no introduction. He is a top-class batsman who made his presence important in all formats of cricket. In the test cricket format, he played many splendid knocks which are unforgettable. Here we have listed some of the cricket titles he has achieved:
- Most successful captain (wins 40 matches out of 68 matches in his captaincy)
- He got the rank 4th in total number of centuries in tests(29) among Indian players.
- Played four test double centuries in consecutive four series.
- Made 13 out of 29 centuries when the match resulted in India winning.
- Made 7 double centuries which is the highest by any Indian player.
Virat Kohli Total Centuries in All Formats
It is 76*(76* centuries in international cricket out of 29 in Tests,1 in T20, and 46 in ODI) which is the second highest by any cricketer in the world. Virat Kohli test centuries i.e. 29 out of which 13 is when India wins and 9 when the match was drawn and in 7 cases India lost the match.
Virat Kohli retains the no. 1 batsman of the world position for 1258 days in Continuity. He played his knocks against world-class bowling attacks like Australia, South Africa, etc. He made 15 centuries out of 29 in the matches that were played outside India. 8 centuries were achieved while playing against the Australian team (considered the strongest cricket team).
Below we have made a list of Virat Kohli’s total centuries in test matches:
- 116 runs against Australia in 2012.
- 103 runs against New Zealand in 2012.
- 103 runs against England in 2012.
- 107 runs against Australia in 2013.
- 119 runs against South Africa in 2013.
- 105* runs not out against new zealand in 2014.
- 115 runs against Australia in 2014.
- 141 runs against Australia in 2014.
- 169 runs against Australia in 2014.
- 147 runs against Australia in 2015.
- 103 runs against Sri Lanka in 2015.
- 200 runs against west indies in 2016.
- 211 runs against New Zealand in 2016.
- 167 runs against England in 2016.
- 235 runs against England in 2016.
- 204 against Bangladesh in 2017.
- 103* against Sri Lanka in 2017.
- 104* again against Sri Lanka in 2017.
- 213 runs against Sri Lanka in 2017.
- 243 runs against Sri Lanka in 2017.
- 153 runs against South Africa in 2018.
- 149 runs against England in 2018.
- 103 runs versus England in 2018.
- 139 runs versus the West Indies in 2018.
- 123 runs against Australia in 2018.
- 254* runs versus South Africa in 2019.
- 136 runs vs. Bangladesh in 2019.
- 186 runs vs. Australia in 2023 after a four-year huge gap.
- 121 runs against the West Indies in 2023.
2017 and 2018 are the best years for Virat Kohli’s career. He made 5 test centuries each year and also occupied the No. 1 Position.
Virat Kohli is one of the strongest batsmen in the history of cricket. He has won various precious titles for the Indian Cricket team.