You can have a strong WiFi connection in every location of your home and workplace by logging in and configuring the Wavlink AC1200 router. You must read this entire post if you want to learn how to configure and log into the Wavlink AC1200 router correctly.
Wavlink Router’s Advantages
- Basically, the Wavlink AC1200 has two frequency bands, 2.4GHz, and 5GHz, and is also known as a dual-band router.
- The Wavlink AC1200 router exterior four antennas deliver a powerful WiFi signal to every room and area of your home.
- The Wavlink AC1200 router’s login and setting procedures are incredibly simple.
- In contrast to the 2.4GHz band, which has a speed of 300Mbps, the 5GHz band has an 867Mbps speed.
- To share the home network with the visitors’ family and friends, a guest WiFi network offers safe WiFi connectivity.
Login Through Wavlink Application
To log in to the Wavlink extender using the Wavlink application, follow these steps:
- Initially download and install the Wavlink app on your mobile device from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- After that, connect your mobile device to the Wavlink extender’s wireless network.
- Now, open the Wavlink app and tap the “Settings” icon in the top right corner.
- Thereafter, select “Wireless Settings” from the menu.
- Afterward, enter the login credentials for your Wavlink extender, including the username and password.
- Lastly, once you enter the correct login credentials, you will log into your Wavlink extender through the application. Then, you can manage your extender’s settings and features.
Router Login Process Via Web Portal
To log in to your Wavlink router’s web portal, follow these steps:
- Connect your computer or mobile device to your Wavlink router’s network.
- To find the IP address of your router, open your web browser and type it in the address bar. The default IP address for Wavlink routers is usually 192.168.10.1.
- A login page will appear on the screen which will ask you to enter your username and password. If you haven’t changed these, the default login credentials can usually be found in the router’s manual or on the manufacturer’s website.
- Once you’ve entered your login credentials, you’ll be directed to the router’s web interface. From here, you can configure various settings, such as network name and password, port forwarding, and parental controls.
It’s important to note that the exact login process may vary slightly depending on the specific model of Wavlink router you have. However, most Wavlink routers follow a similar process, as outlined above.
Require Basic Needs To Do Configuration
To configure your Wavlink router, you will need a few basic things:
- A computer or mobile device with a web browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari).
- An Ethernet cable to connect your computer to the router (if you prefer to use a wired connection).
- Your router’s login credentials (usually the default username and password, which can be found in the user manual or on the router itself).
- Good network connectivity of the host modem to attach your router to it.
Setup Your Wavlink Device With Modem
- The coaxial cable should first be connected to an electrical outlet on one end, and then the remaining end should be connected to the modem’s ethernet port.
- After that, plug the other end of the cable into the modem and insert the modem’s power cord.
- Then, at the modem back, connect the router’s WAN port with one part of the Ethernet cable and the modem port with the other end.
- Connect the Wavlink router’s power cord to the wall outlet at this point.
- After that, connect a different Ethernet cable to the computer’s other end and the port on the Wavlink router.
- At this point, the modem and router devices’ solid blue LEDs indicate that the Wavlink AC1200 setup is over.
Configuration Of Wavlink AC600 Through AP Mode
To do the Wavlink AC600 setup in AP mode first, connect the device to a computer using an Ethernet cable. Then, log in to the device’s web interface by entering the default IP address (usually 192.168.10.1) in a web browser. Navigate to the wireless settings and select “AP mode” from the dropdown menu. Enter a unique SSID and password for the wireless network, and choose a security protocol such as WPA2-PSK. Disconnect the Ethernet cable after saving the settings. The device will now operate as a wireless access point, allowing other devices to connect to the network using the configured SSID and password.
In the event you encounter any issues after connecting your Wavlink router to an extender, follow the below tips to resolve them.
Resolve Wavlink Gadget Errors
- Keep your router and extension devices away from electronic gadgets.
- The router and extension software for Wavlink should be improved.
- Reset the Wavlink extender and router.
Note: After the reset, you will need to do the Wavlink extender installation process again.
We hope, after reading this, your Wavlink router setup process will be completed. Contact our technical team, if you are facing any errors.